Bergen County attorney John L. Schettino is well-known throughout New Jersey as an experienced lawyer who has successfully resolved a wide range of legal matters for thousands of people throughout the New Jersey area.
From bankruptcy and workers' comp cases to traffic violations, real estate transactions and property tax appeals, the Law Office of John L. Schettino can be an effective, cost-efficient legal advocate. Contact us to arrange your free initial consultation, so we can listen to your concerns and explain your options. We also have a successful track record handling cases of DUI/DWI and estate planning, probate and trust administration.
For more than two decades, we have represented city leaders, business owners, homeowners and individuals who are dealing with an array of issues, including, but not limited to:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcies — individuals and business owners
- Property tax appeals — homeowners and municipalities
- Workplace injuries — employers and employees
- Education law — parents and school districts
- Municipal court — representation of individuals
- Traffic violations — DWI/DUI, speeding and driving without a license/insurance
- Estate Planning/Probate/Trust Administration
- Personal injury — dog bites, slip and fall
- Land Use — representation of applicants for zoning approvals
I attribute my successful track record to the thorough knowledge of legal tactics and strategies that I developed while representing plaintiffs as well as defendants.
Hackensack Workers' Compensation Lawyer
A report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates that the incidence of occupational injuries has been trending downward, but if you have suffered a workplace injury, that encouraging bit of news is meaningless.
If you suffered a workplace injury, you may be entitled to temporary disability benefits and compensation for your injuries and medical bills.
Contact the Law Office of John L. Schettino, to arrange your free consultation with attorney John Schettino. He will return your call within one business day and fully explain your legal matter, so you can evaluate your options and make decisions about important next steps.
Our Hackensack law office is conveniently located just minutes from U.S. Route 4.